[MonadnockChapter] notification regarding state affiliate convention

jomar2000 at comcast.net jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 23:14:42 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone,

Deanna and I had a great conversation this afternoon regarding a couple of
matters and unfortunately however, I had to inform her that there will not
be the abailability of the Zoom platform for the upcoming state convention
in September.

The time will be upon us quickly and I wanted to mention this early on so
that you have plenty of time to make arrangements for transportation as soon
as possible.

I have been told that there are a few wonderful options out there and
hopefully if you are in need, then it would be best to start making some
calls at this time, before folks and opportunities are gone. Family,
friends, Lions clubs, FIS, to name a few.

I also wanted to note that if you are considering being elected to the
Board, that you must be present to be elected.

It promises to be a very informative day as well as, some great networking
and relaxation options thrown in.

I'm sure this will be  mentioned on the upcoming combined call on Saturday
but theres no time like the present to get the jump on it.

Thanks for your support and attention!

Best

Marie