[musictlk] just my thought

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 29 00:55:39 UTC 2008

For Years I did what you're planning to do--playing for friends,
small groups, etc.  I listened to a lot of music and used the chord
structure of the recordings--or figured out something I liked better.
I did use braille to keep track of words.  But the music was always
somewhere in my head.  I have seen lead-sheets with the guitar
chords--as many of you have.  Those are nice to learn from, if you
read braille music.
Sometimes I'd note the chords or the key on my words-pages.
Sometimes I would write out a list of the 20 songs I wanted to
remember and taped that to the guitar.  Having the titles jogged my
memory when I was trying to think of the next number to play.
Pen