[musictlk] Introduction

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 29 04:50:08 UTC 2008

Hi Kathryn,

Welcome.

The best way to get motivated to practice is to find a reason, in my
humble opinion.  Offer to play somewhere--in your church, a nursing
home, at a get-together with friends--whatever.  If you have
something to practice for, you'll make yourself do it because you'll have to.

Cindy and Penny had good suggestions, of course.

Blessings,

Linda