[musictlk] new guy

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:03:00 UTC 2008

hello everyone my name is Tim. I just joined the group. Music used to be a fairly big part of my life until my vision loss progressed to a point I could no longer read the music. I was first chair/section leader on the tuba, and that was how I met my wife. I would love to get back to playing. So can yall point me in the direction of resources for learning to read braille music.

Tim