[musictlk] Music tabliture

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 18 02:11:35 UTC 2009

Hi all.
I hope I can explain what I am looking for.
I basically play by ear and am geting together with a guy to form a band. I
am picking up the bass guitar. I have played 6 string electric for years but
am not what you might call accomplished.

I do know the notes on the fret board.
So what I am looking for is music that i can access on line.
all I want is the notes.
Is there some how I can get the bass notes to any song.
I don't need the time or mesures or what ever you might get with the full
music score or what ever.

for example a Johny Cash song might look some thing like this.
a b C sharp d e dc sharp b a e a e a  and so on.  If I have the notes I can
easy enough figure out the beat and the mesures and all that.
I hope this makes sence. I do not know a lot about music theory so my
question might not make a lot of sence but I hope some one can help.
Robert
email robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
skype robertjmoore1