[musictlk] Broken bass update.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:56:42 UTC 2009

It is called a Slammer by Hammer.
have no clew of its age.
it looks an auful lot like the Fender Squire.

It almost looks like I could take a face plate from a fender squire  but am
willing to bet that they are just diferent enough so that won't work.
it only has a volume control a tone control and  an input jack.
there are 2 pickups and they are touching each other and are offset. one for
E and A and the other for G and D.
don't know if that gives you much to work with.