[musictlk] Broken bass update.

Andrew English (paper music) data at papermusic.org
Mon Aug 24 14:02:01 UTC 2009

Robert,
    Unless you have experience working inside your bass, I would suggest you
take it to your local music store that sells and repairs these instruments.
The cost is minimal ($40 for my last re-wire job) and it's worth the peace
of mind knowing that it's done right. If you're looking to restore the
instrument to it's original state, that can get more expensive, especially
if you're trying to hunt down the original potswitches. If you're okay with
settling for modern hardware, it's too easy not to do it professionally.
    -Andy

www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services