[musictlk] NEW TO LIST

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 18 03:26:33 UTC 2009

Hi Anita,

Welcome.  You have done well, and I wish you the best with these
sites and with finding employment as a church musician.

I am mainly a vocalist, but play a lot of piano for my classes,
etc.  I am currently in a church where I'm not needed on the piano or
the organ, and I sing solos and sing in the choir, as well as play
the violin now and hen.  I work mostly by ear now, but write out
melody lines or whatever I need when I need to do so.  I have not
used any sites to help me learn, except the cyberhymnal when I don't
know a hymn and need to.

I hope you get all the help you need here.

Blessings,

Linda