[musictlk] Recorded Guitar lessons?

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:56:45 UTC 2009

Hi
I have found a series of lessons that I can buy that is done by Bill Brown.
I know it is blind friendly because he has purposefully designed it to teach
blind people strictly by ear.
Has any one ever used his audio lessons and if so what did you think of
them?
I checked out the Library for the blind in Faribault Minnesota where I get
my Braille and cassette materials from.
They did not have much to offer in the way of guitar lessons on Tape.
Any ideas would be helpful.

I have also looked on line for free guitar lessons and I found a ton of
sites to link to but seems they either were not very jaws friendly or they
had a free two minute sample of their lessons and then you had to buy the
corce which I am not willing to do because I don't want to pay good money
only to get it and find out I can not access most or all of the material.

Also does any one know how to get a hold of any one in Minnesota that is a
part of the music division of the NFB.
So in short  I know how to play rhythm guitar and some lead but want to take
it to the next level with the view toward being part of a rock or country
band.
Hope you all can help.
Robert