[musictlk] hymns

joe bollard joebollard2 at eircom.net
Tue Jun 2 10:29:25 UTC 2009

hello friends, firstly, i'm not sure if this message will get to the list, because i think i may have deleted the address in error, so i am trying to remember the address, anyway, i wonder if someone on the list can help, is there some type of internet hymnal i can refer to when necessary?? i am taking our summer break with our church choir, but during the break i want to get some new material in preparation for our return in september, words of various hymns, and mp3's of the melodies,i do have a braille book in seven volumes in which there are quite a number of well known himns, but it is limited, may be i'm looking for something  that's not there, anyway, hope someone can help, hope all is well in your world, and if it's not i hope you'll be given the strength to cope, take care, regards from ireland, joe.