[musictlk] reading tabs

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:49:40 UTC 2009

Hi
I may have asked this question before but now I have a little bit better
concept of tabs.
Does any one know if there is a practicle way to read tabliture using JAWS
and if so how would one go about that.
If I could find a way to read Tabs with JAWS it would be a huge help.
any other ideas for learning bass without paying for expensive lessons would
be appreciated.
I have put a band together and I want to shorten the learning curve for
putting songs together.
I can learn by ear but am not nearly as good at that as I would like to be
so I just need a little help to fill in the blanks some times.
I have learned the 12 bar blues which for what I am going to be playing is
quite helpfull.
what I can't figure out note for note I can kind of fake it, at least to get
started.
thanks
Robert