[musictlk] question on music production

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 16:01:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

Actually, Cakewalk Music Software is the manufacturer of SONAR.  CakeTalking
is distributed by our company, Dancing Dots.  If you want to learn more,
please go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the "CakeTalking" link.  You can
download and listen to an mp3 file of a detailed demonstration from a link
on that page.

Obviously, I cannot be an objective source.  :)  But I can say that we have
many happy customers using CakeTalking throughout the U. S. and in many
countries around the world.  Perhaps there are some on this list who may
want to add their own comments.

BTW, you will need to have JAWS 7.1 or later to use CakeTalking.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com