[musictlk] emergency request

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Wed May 6 23:00:33 UTC 2009

Hi there, Joe,

I feel your pain; it always seems like the people who want songs I don't know want them all of a sudden.
It's nice to be counted on by folks even if it makes your life a little stressful sometimes!

I know this song.  Can you do youtube?  It's pretty easy to google 'youtube' and a song title and get recordings.  If you can't do youtube, let me know and I'll see if I can get you something as MP3.

Peace from Smalltown Ohio USA,
Sheri