[musictlk] fantastic

joe bollard joebollard2 at eircom.net
Thu May 7 08:05:11 UTC 2009

hello friends, and god's blessings on everyone who replied to my urgent  request, i now know the hymn and am heading off to my church to sing and play it at the funeral service, though i don't know any of you personally i feel this list is my happy musical family, i do quite a lot of singing and playing both in my church and at gigs, i train my church choir and play the allen organ, i stayed up late last night learning the hymn, it was worth it, i know the family of the deceased lady will be really appreciative of my effort, and this is thanks to my good friends on this list, may god bless you all, regards from ireland, joe bollard.