[musictlk] Electric guitar tuner with audible confirmation

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon May 11 23:55:25 UTC 2009

one thing you can try is an A 440 tuning fork. it is just a 2 pronged fork
with a little round knob on the handle. they are very reliable as far as i
know and they are not that expensive.
now if you are trying to tune at a gig some where that there is a lot of
noise, I don't think that is going to work all that well in that
environment.

At home I just go out on the web and you can find a link that will give you
each string to tune with. I did not save the link so I can not tell you what
it is but it should not be hard to find.
good luck.
Robert