[musictlk] Electric guitar pedals...

Dr. Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Thu May 14 02:54:44 UTC 2009

Right, straight out rock ... a little fuzz to make the fast picking
extra fun and boost  the power chords!  Ideally, something that stays
nice and fuzzy high up on the neck: the one I have now is not only
sort of hard to work with but doesn't do much above the seventh fret
or so on the high strings... maybe that's usual?  I admit to being a
classical/folk guitarist just playing garage band on a Friday evening. *grin*
Sheri W-J