[musictlk] intro

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 20 02:38:06 UTC 2009

Hi Jamie
What specifically are you wishing to do?  Are you asking how you might
perform in church with the flute?
  Is there an accomplished pianist or even guitarist who might accompany
you?  I played flute in groups for years and find that it is all about the
arrangement and ability of the accompanist to back you.  If I can help let
me know.

Michael----- Original Message -----