[musictlk] INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORGAN

Ogletree Anita yorstruli at att.net
Sat Nov 21 23:01:46 UTC 2009

Just so you know, my email address offline is yorstruli at att.net.

I do not have an organ at home but I would like to have it.

The organ I play at the church is a Hammond B2 I believe they told me.

I don't know exactly how old the organ is, but I think the age may have
something to do with how it functions as well.  They had to have some work
done to it when I was trying out for the position.

The work they did helped some, but there are still some quirks.  It would be
great if I could record something and sned it to you.  I am going to look
into getting that done.

Anita