[musictlk] unresearched compilation web site.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:09:13 UTC 2009

I have no software or plugins or what ever to take advantage of this site
and an not too tech savvy when it comes to this type of thing.
if any one is interested in checking it out and letting me know if it seems
to be jaws friendly and if it is worth trying to use.
the site is for people to lay down tracks and then have some one else add
tracks over yours  or you of cource can record your track over some one
elses project
check it out at

www.riffgarden.com