[musictlk] Accessible Website Software?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 20:39:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    For several years I have had a website to promote myself as a musician/songwriter/public speaker. This site was built and maintained by someone who did so voluntarily. Unfortunately, this person is no longer able to do so. In addition, I have found a fellow Federationist who resells servor space and whose fees are nearly half what I was paying previously!
    I want to find out if there are any software packages to build accessible websites that are also accessible to the blind....and dummies! I need to be able to upload music, forward email through the site, create forms, write a blog, and have an on-line shopping cart to sell CDs. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

.