[musictlk] need advise on gospel band

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 5 02:44:26 UTC 2009

First, ask if you have to be a religious person to play with the
band, and ask what religion they are affiliated with, if any.  If
it's a cult, stay away.  Please write me privately if you need to, or
want to.  I'm very careful who I hang with, and I'd hate to see you
be hurt or wrongly influenced.  I'm a Christian, so things like this
are important to me.

Blessings,

Linda