[musictlk] bass tuning

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:29:24 UTC 2009

Hi
I know that there are a couple of you bass players out there.
Until I am ready to buy a good bass tuner.
do any of you have a sound file with the four notes that I can tune my bass
to and know that it is tuned up propperly.

 if you have a link to a down load you can post, that would be great or if
you know your bass is tuned perfet and you have a way to send me a sound
file you can send it to
robertjmoore at embarqmail.com

thanks

the guitar player has a tuner so I am not in any hurry to buy one since I
can have him tune me up at practice and or when we start to play gigs.
Robert

email robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
skype robertjmoore1