[musictlk] need a band name.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 26 05:27:51 UTC 2009

Well the band thing is coming together.
We are still looking for a lead guitarist and maybey a keyboardist if the
one we found does not start showing up for practice. Well any way.
we are starting to talk  about a name.
We play mostly 50s rock but we do also play some country like george Strait
and randy travice and kieth whitly. and I don't really know who else.
I would entertain any suggestions.
I will put them all in a hat for me and the guys to consider.
If we use a name that I get from this list the person that comes up with it
wins a prise.
Sorry to say that the prise is only an addaboy or perhaps an addagirl. Grin.
But really we would like to come up with some thing that would reflect the
type of music we are playing.

I am thinking some thing like the hubcaps or the wing tips or bell bottoms.
I don't think I really like any of those names but you get the picture.
robert