[musictlk] detective work

joe bollard joebollard2 at eircom.net
Fri Apr 16 08:36:23 UTC 2010

hello friends, joe from ireland here, i am endeavouring to find a hymn, one
of my choir members was attending a funeral service recently, she heard what
she describes as "a beautiful hymn"  she didn't get the name of it, but each
verse ended with the line, "the perfect peace of god"  now this may not be
totally accurate but it's the nearest i can come to it, if anyone on the
list has any idea of the hymn i'm talking about i really would be grateful
if you could furnish me with the relevant information, god bless you all,
regards from ireland, joe.