[musictlk] Odd Question

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Dec 19 05:19:17 UTC 2010

Mike, not that I know of. This question might belong on the Faith
list, but, are you a Christian? If so, do you like Southern Gospel
music? There may be a Southern Gospel quartet in your area that might
be looking for a bass singer. Your voice sounds like that of the late
J. D. Sumner, (the lowest bass singer in the world,) (guinis Book of
World Records.) Just a thought. Blessings, Joshua