[musictlk] Vocal pieces in a foreign language?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:55:38 UTC 2010

Hi,
Although I took some French in junior high and a year of Spanish in high school, I mainly worked via audio for these classes.
I will be taking Hadley's courses in Spanish and French to familiarize myself with reading both languages in Braille. What can I do about such languages as German and Italian? Are there paterns used to learn and read these languages in Braille?
Also, if anyone has ideas on the IPA in Braille I'd appreciate those as well.
Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

In Christ, Miranda