[musictlk] Logic Express Or Protools - Accessibility Question

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 18:19:38 UTC 2010

Hi all:
My name is Jorge.
I'm currently a Logic Express user, but I'm looking for some way to make it accessible.
For now, they tell me that the only way is to buy a control surface (priced at about $12,600)
So I was looking at getting a Protools license instead.
Is it worth it?
Is Protools truly accessible, as they claim?

Or, better yet, is their any way to make Logic Express, which I currently have, more accessible on the Mac for under $1,000?

I'm running Mac OS 10.6.5 and Logic Express 9.0

(haven't upgraded to the latest because I found a weird bug in it)

Thanks,

Jorge