[musictlk] Logic Express Or Protools - Accessibility Question

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu Dec 30 16:45:06 UTC 2010

Hi.  there will be no Logic accessibility improvements until the next major
release, probably later than that.

Pro tools nine is quite accessible for audio work.  Most of the limitations
involve things like the midi event list editor etc.  a control surface is
highly recommended.  Try to find a second hand Mackie control universal or
universal pro.  The other option is to go for a tascam FW1884 or an m audio
project mix.  You can find all of those on e bay etc for less than a
thousand.

Good luck,

Cameron.