[musictlk] Logic Express Or Protools - Accessibility Question

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Fri Dec 31 22:56:44 UTC 2010

Hi.  If you're in the US or Canada, look at the musicians friend site, the
sweetwater site, or any other avid dealers web site for prices and specs.  I
believe guitar center and sam ash sell them too.

If you're outside the US or Canada, then try to find an avid dealer in your
country for prices.

Cameron.