[musictlk] Trouble With Microphones

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:54:56 UTC 2010

Annabelle
sorry i could not be any more help but I figured some times we overlook the
smallest things so I thought I would at least offer it up.
did you ever figure it out?

If it were a bad cord I would think that by wiggleing it that you would at
least get some kind of chatter so if you did that and got absulutely nothing
then I might suspect that it is not the cord but again I don't really know.
good luck.