[musictlk] recorded cover songs on our bands web site?

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 1 05:55:55 UTC 2010

Hi I am in a start up country/ oldies rock band.
We are real close to doing a good number of songs good enough that we can
record them and put them up on our bands web site.
We do mostly covers but our Lead man has about a dozen origianals we are
going to be doing also.
I would think that it would not be an issue but is there any infringement
issues or any of that if we record say Van Morrisons Brown eyed girl and
post it on our web site so people can hear what we sound like?
also any oppinions on about how many songs we might want to consider putting
up on the site?
We don't want to put up too many but I would like to see us put up a good
cross section of songs so people can hear a veriety of the type of songs we
do.
Robert

Happy new years by the way.
It is about T minus 5 minutes or so before midnight  where I am at at the
time of this posting.
robert

email robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
skype robertjmoore1