[musictlk] Boss tuner

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 13:47:13 UTC 2010

Robert,
    Like Michael, I use the TU-80. I dropped mine and the back fell off.
When I noticed it was gone, I called my wife to ask her if she had found it.
"Oh, that's what that was!" she replied.I knew from the "was" that it "was"
no more! In short, I will need a new tuner once I get frustrated with the
"universal repair kit" (duct tape) that is now holding the batteries in!
(smile)

Fraternally yours,
Marion