[musictlk] Music instruction question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 6 02:10:55 UTC 2010

>Hi all,

I don't think Brad is on this list, so I'm
forwarding his message.  He's a personal friend
of mine from Wisconsin, and he wants to teach
guitar.  If anyone can help him, please email him
privately to the address below.  I gave him some
pointers, but I teach piano and voice, not
guitar!  Thanks for any help you can give him.

Blessings,

Linda