[musictlk] unusual request

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Fri Jan 15 18:08:04 UTC 2010

No problem.  This is just the sort of thing that warms my linguist's heart.

Have I been understanding your emails right that you are the music director at your church?
My spouse is our music director: I'm the banjo/guitar / penny whistle *(and sometimes bodhran) player.  which makes me want to ask: Do you get to use traditional Irish instruments in church where you are?  Or is it just us goofball North Americans who play Irish music in church?
Peace,
sheri