[musictlk] 9volt battery in a bass guitar.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:45:03 UTC 2010

Mike
I am talking about the bass guitar not the amp.  I am using a fender
practice amp at home and a 100 wat peavey amp as part of the band equipment.
Like I said I have never before heard of or run into a guitar that has a
battery in it. I think it must be used to power the cirket board.
this bass guitar is really over equipt. it has two tone control knobs that
each have another knob coming out of the center making a total of 4 tone
control knobs not to mention a volume knob and also a balance control for
the front two split pickups and the back pickup that runns under all 4
strings.
It is a really nice bass.
Robert