[musictlk] 9volt battery in a bass guitar.

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 26 16:42:45 UTC 2010

Hi Robert
The battery runs your pick-ups from how you describe your bass.  Batteries
can also be placed inside guitars to run pre-amps as are many acoustic
guitars.  Obviously these batteries depend on how much you play but I get
about six months out of a battery in my acoustic.  Be sure to turn the
guitar off though when you are done to keep from depleting the battery.

Michael