[musictlk] 9volt battery in a bass guitar.

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Jan 26 18:04:35 UTC 2010

Hi.  if you are going into an amp, then you don't need a DI box.  If you are
going direct into a pa mixer, then it would be a good idea to use one.

Also, on your bass amp, if you have two inputs, then one is most likely for
passive pickups and the other for active pickups.  Make sure you plug into
the proper input.

Whether you're using active or passive pickups, it's good to stay twenty
feet or less regarding an instrument cable.  If you need to go longer than
that, then I'd go with a wireless system.

Cameron.