[musictlk] The Cyberhymnal

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 30 05:46:03 UTC 2010

Nah.  Listen to this chapter.
I told you how her link opened beautifully; finally I said to
mee-self: Goldie, get busy and put this on your desktop.
So I tried.  Well, it doesn't show up on the desktop at all.
So I said: okay, we'll install it again.  No dice.  I can't do it
because the thing says that it is already on my desktop.
Some people are not quite ready to be angels yet.
Hope you get an A on your exam.