[musictlk] active pickup

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 04:41:18 UTC 2010

I think you mean "difference".

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert j
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:21 PM
To: NFBnet Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: [musictlk] active pickup

 Hi again
the guy in my band, who's bass amp I am using said that it has a low input
and a high input. it is a Peavey amp. not that it probably makes a
differance. reason I say this is that being as My bass guitar has a 9 volt
battery in it and thus I assume it is a hot or active pick up. I wonder
which input I should plug it into. I would imagine it should be plugged into
the Hi input but am not sure that is wy I am asking.
robert

email robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
skype robertjmoore1

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/foristnights%40com