[musictlk] To anyone who attended the music tech workshop at the nfb convention last week...

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sun Jul 11 16:13:02 UTC 2010

Hi all.  if you attended the workshop that Kevin and I put on last week at
the convention, thank you very much.  It was good to have a Q and A with
people interested in starting the journey of recording, or, advancing
further along with it.  Sorry for the technical difficulties that Kevin and
I both experienced.

Please contact dancing dots to inquire about pc and/or mac based systems,
sonar with cake talking, pro tools, etc.  They can hook you up with specific
components, or, with an entire system.  their web site url is
www.dancingdots.com

Also, please contact me for any music you need composed or remixed, session
guitar work you need done, or, about guitar lessons via skype or mp3.

Thanks,

Cameron.