[musictlk] From the Performing Arts Division

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 13 17:58:29 UTC 2010

I pass this on for those interested.--Linda Mentink

Hi All!
Please consider sending this one to others in the nfb who might be interested.

Yearly at the NFB national convention, they have what is called The
Show Case Of Talent, which is put together by The Performing Arts Division.
As was done last year, the talent show was recorded, and will be
aired for those who couldn't make it tonight starting at 8 PM eastern
on Radio360.
Meet our first performing arts scholarship winner and hear some great
music starting at 8 PM eastern.
You can listen by going to
<http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml>http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
or put
<http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001>http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001
in to your default media player of choice at the above mentioned time.
Enjoy a night of talent and fun right in front of your computer.
 >From David Dunphy, Performing Arts Division Board Member and
Radio360 station owner
<http://www.radio360.us>http://www.radio360.us

********
Thank you for being a part of the Performing Arts Division of the
National Federation of the Blind.  <http://www.padnfb.org>http://www.padnfb.org
Please help the division by making a donation.  Visit the donation
page on our website, <http://www.padnfb.org>http://www.padnfb.org
The money helps us with our scholarship fund and other programs

signature database 5275 (20100713) __________