[musictlk] Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 20:18:25 UTC 2010

Joshua,
    Well, you found me! It's great to hear from you! My album that contains
"Power of the Dream is entitled "Little Things". It is available for $15. I
also have a holiday album entitle "An Acoustic Christmas for $10. You can
either send a check or money order via snail mail to

Marion Gwizdala
1003 Papaya Drive
tampa, FL 33619

or via Pay Pal to

Swampfox1833 at verizon.net

If you need more information, you can write to me off-list at the above
email address or call me at 813-626-2789.

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala