[musictlk] Braille Musics for Flute Pieces

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 23:49:12 UTC 2010

Hello, my name is Miso Kwak.
I am a high school student who plays the flute.

I learned how to read braille music when I was in elementary school.
I took piano lessons, using braille musics.(or sometimes my teacher
brailled it herself because her daughter was blind also)

Now I don't take piano lesson anymore. I just play the flute both in
school band and outside of school with private lesson teacher.

I would like to know wher I can obtain braille musics for flute pieces.

I am currently learning Fantasy by Faure.
I do exercises as well.(EX: Moys)

I learn my flute musics mostly by ears and it's not a big problem, but
I would like to learn with braille musics since pieces are getting
harder.

I would appreciate your replies and recommendations.

Miso Kwak