[musictlk] Copying and Inserting Events Into Tracks

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 04:44:06 UTC 2010

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Do any of you know a lot about Sonar? I have a question for you. I was
wondering, how would I copy only the controller data from a MIDI track? I've
tried doing it in the Event List, but it ends up copying everything,
including notes, patch changes, RPN's, NRPN's, etc. How do I copy only one
kind of event instead of everything? Also, is there an easy way to Insert an
Event by going to the "Kind Of Event" dialog box? If so, what do I do? What
key command do I press? If you have any further information or questions for
me, please feel free to Email me at any time as I check my Emails Several
Times Each Day.
Thank You So Much,
Annabelle
foristnights at comcast.net