[musictlk] Archive of Unity.FM Interview Now Available

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 2 15:24:01 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists,
    You may remember that I was interviewed by Valleri Crabtree on her show "Universe Responding" which airs weekly on Unity.FM. During the program, I discussed the evolution of my Spiritual consciousness, the development of my music, and my work with the National Federation of the Blind and the National Association of Guide Dog Users. I am pleased to let you know that the archive of this program is now available. To download this interview, simply go to

http://www.Unity.fm/program/UniverseResponding

and scroll down to the episode "The Power to Dream: An interview with Marion Gwizdala". Unity.FM also chooses popular shows to air as featured programs based on the number of downloads, so your download can help get the word out about my music and the message of the National Federation of the Blind!
    I also want to take this opportunity to let you know that I will perform a House Concert at A natural Approach to Wellness on Friday, June 11 at 7:00 pm. Proceeds from this concert will hellp me attend the annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind in Dallas From July 3 through July 8. The suggested offering is $20 but no one will be turned away! Seating is limited, so  RSVPs are suggested either by sending an email message to me at

swampFox1833 at verizon.net

or by calling A Natural Approach to Wellness at 813-393-6045. A Natural Approach to Wellness is located at 15901 N. Florida Avenue in Tampa at the intersection of N. Florida Avenue and Lake Magdalene Drive.
    I will also be performing at Unity at Greenville in Dallas on Sunday, July 4, as well as at the Performing Arts Division's "Showcase of Talent" on Wednesday, July 7. I look forward to seeing many of you at one of my upcoming shows. If you have received this message from a friend and would like to be added to my email group list, please let me know by sending me a message at

SwampFox1833 at Verizon.net

with "Add me to your mailing list" in the subject line. I promise to not share your information with anyone else nor to innundate you with junk mail. stay cool during the summer and share your warmth with others!

Peace & Blessings!
Marion Gwizdala
"Marion & Martin"
Positive Music; Positive Message!