[musictlk] Music technology presentation/q&A as well as guitar lessons at the upcoming NFB convention in Dallas this July

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue May 18 05:11:40 UTC 2010

Hi.  for anyone attending the upcoming NFB convention in Dallas this July,
I'll be putting on a music technology workshop/Q&A.  (Brief description from
their web site below.)  Also, I'll be offering one on one guitar lessons
throughout the week, from the 3rd to the 8th.  If interested, please get in
touch with me via e mail off list before July 2nd.

" July 6. 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
Music Tech Workshop with Cameron Strife. Cameron Strife, a musician,
composer,
and producer, will be presenting a workshop where he will give an overview
of
the history of recording technology, and, discuss what is currently
accessible
for digital music production on both the Macintosh and Windows platforms.
(Conference room info to follow on their site in the near future.)

Thanks,

Cameron.