[musictlk] looking for lyrics

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sun May 23 18:46:59 UTC 2010

Hi Robert
Bob Segar is spelled as I just spelled it.  I sometimes use lyrics.com but I
like lyricdepot.com better.  I even sometimes do a google on lyrics and use
some obscure site and usually get what I'm looking for.  But I must admit
that I am a classical and solo fingerstyle guitarist so I don't use lyrics
much.  Hope this helps.

Michael