[musictlk] old tiem rock and roll lyrics, was: RE: looking for lyrics

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sun May 23 19:00:13 UTC 2010

Hey.  here you go.  I used the site www.lyricsfreak.com

Just take those old records off the shelf

I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself

Today's music aln 't got the same soul

I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Don't try to take me to a disco

You'll never even get me out on the floor

In ten minutes I'll be late for the door

I like that old time rock'n' roll

Still like that old time rock'n' roll

That kind of music just soothes the soul

I reminisce about the days of old

With that old time rock 'n' roll

Won't go to hear them play a tango

I'd rather hear some blues or funky old soul

There's only sure way to get me to go

Start playing old time rock 'n' roll

Call me a relic, call me what you will

Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill

Today' music ain't got the same soul