[musictlk] Music technology presentation/q&A as well as guitarlessons at the upcoming NFB convention in Dallas this July

Steven Jeffrey shjeffrey at charter.net
Mon May 24 19:35:45 UTC 2010

Hey Cameron,

Logic is now accessible?

Wow! This is great news, everyone I work with uses Logic, and it sure would
be nice not to have to do.omf's or upload/download a folder with a bunch of
tracks to import into Sonar when working with them on projects... not to
mention all the stability issues with Windows.

Can I contact you off this list to learn more about just how accessible it
is etc.

Steve