[musictlk] some good news

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 07:49:54 UTC 2010

Well all I did not say  anything before but I have some good news. I excepted a recording contract by 1 purpose studios here where i live. I was in a show case of talent and there will be a youtube vid discussing this show case of talent where about 40 out of the 60 of us got to perform and get  acting, modeling, singing, dancing, and  other jobs.

the recording started last week and i can't wait to finish. lol!

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami
MSN: marrie12 at gmail.com
aim: marrie12 at gmail.com:

website: http://music.marrie.org
face book: facebook.com/marrie
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125
Podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com
Mobile site for podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com/mobile/

The early bird gets the worm. The late worm gets to live.